Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How to choose the right GEO for a new campaign

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member piterfreide12's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2025
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    How to choose the right GEO for a new campaign

    I work with traffic arbitrage and want to launch campaigns in different GEOs, but I can't decide where to start. I've heard about Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3, but I don't quite understand which countries are suitable for testing and which are suitable for scaling. Does anyone have experience and can advise on how to choose the right GEO level to start with?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member jonaswill's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2025
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How to choose the right GEO for a new campaign

    The choice of GEO greatly affects the effectiveness of a campaign, as it determines CPC/CPM, conversions and ROI. To quickly figure out which GEO levels are suitable for testing and scaling, I recommend take a look now. The article explains in detail what Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 are, which countries belong to them, average traffic indicators and risks. This helps beginners and experienced arbitrageurs plan their budget, test campaigns without large expenses and correctly scale profitable offers. After reading it, I was able to draw up a launch plan, understand where it was better to start, and where to scale campaigns for maximum efficiency.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •